iMessage is free messaging system for Apple device users. It basically uses either Wi-Fi or mobile data from your network provider. iMessage does not require a texting plan and the service is free.
iMessage lets you to send texts, pictures, videos, and other files to other user. You can also forward messages from others, send contacts, and share your location.
Log into iMessage using MAC
Logging into iMessage is exceptionally easy. You just follow these steps:
- Firstly, you need to create an Apple ID if you already don’t have one.
- Next head to the Messages app
- Then click on Messages and go to Preferences to find accounts
- Enter login details with your Apple ID and password
- Hit sign in and you’re done!
Log into iMessage using your Windows PC
iOS emulator is the best and simplest way to use iMessaging on your windows PC. Many people use this method to access iMessage online and it’s safe.
iPadian helps you create the iOS like environment on your windows . Let us guide you through the process of getting iMessage on your Windows PC:
- Firstly, go to the website www.xpadian.com and iPadian app on your PC.
- Start the installation process once it gets downloaded.
- As it gets successfully installed, you’ll be able to see a dock at the bottom of your PC screen.
- Go to the search bar and type ‘iMessage’. You’d be able to find the app easily.
- Next download it and follow the installation process.
- Now all you need to do is login using your Apple ID and enjoy the App.
With remote access on Chrome browser:
This technique only works if you already have a Mac computer with you somewhere else and you want to use iMessage on Windows PC. Here’s how you can use any Mac app on Google Chrome following the steps:
- Install Google Chrome browser on both your PC and Mac.
- Head to the Chrome Settings, then further move to ‘Extensions’ and then look for ‘Chrome Remote Desktop’ on both your PC and Mac computer and install it.
- Next go to the Mac, launch the Chrome browser and enable the Chrome Remote Desktop extension in settings.
- You have to make your computer shared. It’ll give you an access code, save it or write it down somewhere.
- Now head to your Windows PC, follow the same method mentioned above.
- After that, select ‘connect remotely’ option and enter the access code you got earlier.
- This will let you access iMessage or any other Mac apps right on your PC screen.